Sluss+Padgett serves all of Metro Atlanta and the surrounding counties. Our projects range in size from small tenant build outs to large 28-story high rise buildings. Our dedicated and experienced team consists of 9 Project Managers, 19 Field Superintendents, 10 Plumbers, 12 Service Technicians, 200 Installers and office support staff that are all here to ensure that our clients "See the Difference."
HVAC Construction & Service
- Air Distribution Systems
- Air Handling Units
- Cold Storage
- Server Room Units
- Cooling Towers
- Building Automated Control
- Energy Recover Units
- System Analysis
- Data Center Operations
- All Rooftop Units
- Plate & Frame Heat Exchangers
- Split Systems of all sizes
- VRF systems
- Variable Frequency Drives
- Exhaust Systems
- Electric Heaters, duct heaters
- Water Source Heat pumps, including Geothermal units
- VAV, PIU’s, Fan coil units, PTAC’s
- Domestic Water Systems
- Sanitary, Waste, and Vent Systems
- Grease Waste Systems
- Storm Systems
- LP & Natural Gas Pipe Systems
- Acid Waste Systems
- Medical Gas Systems
- Fixtures & Equipment
- Water Heater and Booster Pumps
- At Sluss+Padgett we understand that mechanical systems directly impact the profitability and productivity of your building. We train our technicians on all equipment manufacturers, bringing knowledge, safety, and experience to every service experience.
- Our Maintenance Program allows you to budget a fixed cost to maintain your facility while providing you with equipment dependability during peak operation.
- Our maintenance team will work diligently to keep your equipment in peak operating condition, minimizing equipment downtime.
- Sluss Padgett Service team are trained to handle emergency repairs promptly, and efficiently.
- Our Maintenance Programs reduce your risk for costly repairs, or the need for emergency equipment.
- We customized services designed for your unique needs and requirements. We will help you extend the equipment life, reduce downtime, and maintain efficiency on all your mechanical systems.
- Sluss+Padgett service technicians have the experience and dedication required to handle all your refrigeration service needs.
- Our team of skilled service technicians will arrive promptly at your location and we will work diligently and tirelessly to install, repair, and optimize your system, providing long-lasting results.
- At Sluss+Padgett we know how crucial a reliable refrigeration system means to your business and we will resolve all your refrigeration concerns.
- Sluss+Padgett will do a complete facility assessment. Data will be used from your utility bills and benchmarked against facilities, the audit will be used to assess your site’s energy performance. A complete analysis, diagnostic monitoring, and testing will be used for the energy modeling. Field measurements of mechanical systems and performance are some of the techniques utilized to make energy saving recommendations. The Sluss+Padgett services team will present a detailed cost analysis.
- The integration of our energy saving recommendations happens at all stages of a facility’s life cycle, this will allow you to maximize resources, preserve the environment, and protect your bottom line.
- Sluss Padgett’s team of professionals uses its knowledge of mechanical systems to recommend complete system upgrades. We will leverage all our capabilities to find innovative, quality mechanical solutions that will provide exceptional value to meet your specific needs.
- investing in sustainable and energy-efficient building practices can deliver savings that are good for the environment, and your bottom line.
Automation & Controls
- Design/Assist Build
- Customized upgrades, services, and project phases
- Customer Training
- Service solutions
- Commissioning, and Retrofit-commissioning